Skip to content
- We offer a refund or exchange on all items subject to the following:
- You return your items within 30 days of you receiving the item from us
- The returned item is in its original condition and is unworn with all tags and labels still attached.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- If you decide to return or exchange an item, please ensure that:
- You follow our return procedure detailed below. Failure to do so may cause delays in processing your returns.
- Complete a returns note with details of the items being returned. This must include your order invoice and reason for return/exchange so we can identify the parcel, or your refund may be delayed.
- If you require an exchange, please confirm the item colour and size that you require. We are only able to exchange an item for the same item in a different colour/size for the same value.
- Return the order in a sealed mailbag to SRG APPAREL PLC, Returns Department, Unit 14, Park Seventeen, Whitefield, M45 8FJ.
- You should keep your proof of postage safe. Your parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us and we cannot accept responsibility for parcels that get lost on the way to us.
- If you have received a wrong or faulty item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you need to exchange a wrong or faulty item, please follow the same procedure. Please note that you will be refunded a maximum of £3 for postage.
- We are happy to offer exchanges but please note that it can take up to 10 days for your return to be delivered to us and we cannot guarantee that your exchange item will be in stock so recommend that you return your item for a refund and place a new order. We can only offer exchanges for the same item in a different size/colour.
- If items for exchange are not available in stock, we will issue a refund.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund on any items that are not fully fit for re-sale or which are outside the terms of our Returns Policy but this does not affect your statutory rights.
- If a discount was applied to your original order, the amount refunded will be adjusted to allow for the revised order value and appropriate discount level.