Terms And Conditions
We recommend that you regularly check our Terms and Conditions as we may change these at any time without notifying you.
- All prices shown on the website are in pounds sterling and inclusive of VAT for all UK customers.
- Prices are exclusive of delivery charges but delivery charges are clearly displayed and included in the Total Cost.
- Prices may change without notice but this will not affect orders which have already been accepted.
- We endeavour to ensure that the prices, details and availability of the products on our website are always accurate. However there may be occasions where errors occur. Whenever we discover a pricing error, we will cancel your order and notify you as soon as possible to give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price. If an order is cancelled and you have already paid for the products, you will receive a full refund for any price you have already paid. We are under no obligation to provide the product to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
- We accept all major debit and credit cards. We also accept payments through PAYPAL.
- We do not accept cash or cheques.
- Only one promotional offer can be used per order. Products sold in our Sale, Special Offer, Clearance or Multi Buy Offer constitute promotional offers. We reserve the right to withdraw any promotional discounts and to refund any orders that involve the use of invalid or incorrect voucher/discount codes. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Discount codes must be entered at checkout. Refunds will not be issued for discount codes after an order has been placed. If your discount code is not working please email email@example.com
- We always endeavour to despatch orders on the same day once your payment, billing address and delivery address have been verified. However it may not be possible to despatch your orders on the same day (for example during busy periods or where orders are received after operational hours) so please note that your order may be despatched the following day.
- We will not process orders on weekends or public holidays.
- Delivery partners may vary according the destination.
- We are unable to guarantee specific delivery dates as all deliveries are subject to the service provided from our partners. Please also note that external factors beyond our control may occasionally cause delays to delivery.
- Delivery charges are per transaction regardless of the number of items purchased.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if the item you received is faulty or damaged.
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- You are at least 18 years old;
- You are resident in one of the Serviced Countries; and
- You are accessing our site from that country.
TERMS OF SALE
- After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the Dispatch Confirmation). The contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
- The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
- We can only accept orders for products that are available. Please note that as there is a delay between the time when the order is placed and the time when the order is accepted, the stock position relating to particular items may change.
- We will not process your order until payment has been received in full ( in accordance with the provisions of clause 3) and the billing address and delivery address have been verified.
- Please note unfortunately once an order is placed we are unable to cancel or make any changes to it, including but not limited to size/colour alterations, choice of delivery service and adding discount codes.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct.
- The colours of our products that appear on the website may differ to the actual product depending on your monitor and we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
- All sizes and measurements are approximate but we do make every effort to ensure that they are as accurate as possible. Please refer to the size guide for further details.
- We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been mis-published, including prices and promotions.
- Any drawings, descriptions or advertising we issue, and any descriptions or illustrations contained on our website are published solely to provide you with an approximate idea of the Products they describe. They do not form part of the contract between you and us or any other contract between you and us for the sale of the Products.
- We reserve the right to make any changes in the specification of the products which are required to conform to any applicable statutory or EC requirements or, which do not materially affect their quality or performance.
You will not commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through the web site. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. SRG Apparel PLC will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
- The Site and its content are protected by intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademarks, as detailed in our Copyright and Trade Mark Notice.
- You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use.
- You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
- Except as expressly authorised by us or relevant third parties, you agree not to copy, download, adapt, alter, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works of any content of the Site, in whole or in part.
Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. The Site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and we do not guarantee that the Site will be suitable for your purposes or requirements. If your PC does not support relevant technology including encryption, you may not be able to use certain services or access certain information on the Site. The Site is accessed via the World Wide Web which is independent of us. Your use of the World Wide Web is solely at your own risk and subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. We shall have no responsibility for all information or service obtained by you on the World Wide Web. The content of the Site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice. We use reasonable care in compiling and presenting the content of the Site, but we give no guarantee that the content is complete, accurate, error or virus free or up to date. So far as permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, conditions and other terms of any kind, whether express or implied, whether in contract, tort (including liability for negligence) or otherwise, including, but not limited to any implied term of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, and any standard of reasonable care and skill.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- So far as permitted by law, and except in respect of death or personal injury arising from negligence or any liability which is due to our fraud, we exclude any liability for loss or damage of any kind resulting from the use of the Site (including the reliance upon any information contained on it).
- This provision shall not exclude or limit your statutory rights.
- A person who is not a party to this Contract has no right to enforce any term of this Contract.
TERMINATION/ SUSPENSION OF SERVICE
SRG Apparel PLC may at any time terminate or suspend any part of the Service or the entire website without notice to you.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless SRG Apparel PLC, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this Website or your breach of the Terms and Conditions.
If you wish to make a complaint, please contact us via email at email@example.com and we will try to resolve the dispute promptly.
- If you breach our Terms and Conditions and we take no action this will not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and will not relieve you from compliance with such obligations accordingly.
- A waiver by us of any Terms and Conditions will only be effective if it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is in writing.
- A waiver by us of any default will not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us and shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute. We reserve the right to vary the Terms from time to time, such variations becoming effective immediately upon posting to the Site and by continuing to use it, you will be deemed to accept any such variations.
GIFT CODE TERMS
- Gift Codes must be redeemed online in one transaction and funds will not be carried over if unspent.
- No cash alternative will be given for Gift Codes – they cannot be exchanged for cash, refunded & no change will be given.
- You must notify us if you do not receive your gift code within 24 hours of placing your order (excludes weekends and public holidays).
- Gift codes cannot be used in conjunction with discount codes or coupons.
- Discount codes or coupons cannot be used to purchase Gift Codes and any orders for Gift Codes which have used a discount code will be cancelled.
- Gift Codes are available in £GBP only. For international orders the actual price charged will be subject to the exchange rate applied by the customer’s debit or credit card.
- Gift Codes can be used in full or part payment for products or services purchased.
- Risk for Gift Codes will pass to the customer upon delivery (by email) and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full. SRG Apparel PLC has no liability for lost or stolen Gift Codes once risk has passed to the customer at time of delivery.
- Gift Codes should be treated like cash. They will not be replaced if lost or stolen.